Our facility is dedicated to ensure all our residents get the best quality care in the area. We have a dedicated staff of professions to include Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Internal Medicine MD’s, Dermatologist, Wound Surgeon, Cardiologist, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, RN’s, LVN’s, and C.N.A’s to name a few. Our goal is to be transparent and informative from day one. Our family and residents will know what to expect from us and you will be provided
- All Managed Medicaid's
- All no-fault insurances
- All Workman's comp
- United Healthcare
Our Core Values
- Quality. We maintain the highest standards and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
- Innovation. We welcome change, encourage invention and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
- Teamwork. We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit residents and their families for the advancement of our mission.
- Service. We strive to exceed our residents and families expectations for comfort and convenience.
- Integrity. We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency
- Compassion. We demonstrate our commitment to world-class care by providing a caring and supportive homelike environment for our residents, residents families and fellow caregivers.
Our mission is to provide our residents with the best and most comprehensive care possible. At Arista Healthcare we are dedicated to providing the beat quality care by assuring that each resident receives individual, personal attention. We accomplish this standard through close collaboration between our staff, residents and their families. Our physicians and nurses are known for their compassion, experience, knowledge and a commitment to excellence.
Just wanted to write and let you know how much I appreciate the wonderful care you have given to myJudy Teppman
Arista Healthcare is the best care facility that I have ever been to. I had placed my father in twoAdam Williams