In-house Traditional Dialysis
At Arista Healthcare we offer patients requiring dialysis the option to receive treatments on site. Conventional dialysis is usually administered at least three times a week, so with this service we eliminate the consistent need for transportation to off-site facilities. To ensure all those who live at Arista are happy and well taken care of, we go the extra mile to provide residents with individualized treatment in the comfort of their own living space.
Pulmonary Respiratory Therapy
At Arista Healthcare, our respiratory therapists specialize in helping our residents with all their pulmonary needs. Our comprehensive pulmonary program offers a variety of services including:
- Hi-Flo Oxygen delivery and monitoring
- Medication for COPD and other respiratory diseases
- Set up, use, and monitoring of Hi-Flo CPAP/BIPAP machines with average volume assured pressure support (AVAPS)
- Aeroflow trilogy ventilator care and support
- Airway Clearance Therapy with Chestvest - high frequency chest compression (HFCC) & High frequency wall oscillation (HFCWO)
- Intensive care unit for tracheostomy procedures
Post-Acute Short-term Rehabilitation
At Arista Healthcare we offer post-acute care to meet the unique needs of all of our residents. Our goal is to successfully transition patients from hospital to facility and provide the essential tools for each stage of recovery. With our 7 day sub-acute rehab center, our patients recovery is monitored every step of the way to ensure the right level of care is received. Our services range from physical therapy to occupational and speech therapy, to cardiac, pulmonary, orthopedic and neurological rehabilitation – all customized to meet the exact needs of the patient.
Medically Complex Care
At Arista Healthcare, our medically complex program is devoted to patients with complicated medical conditions. Our skilled department offers a variety of services including:
- Infusion therapy – IV antibiotics, pain management, central line and tube feedings
- Ostomy and Wound Care Management – with services that promote healing using an individualized approach
- Diabetes Management – Individualized treatment plans, medication management, diet, blood sugar monitoring, etc..
- LVAD care & monitoring
- LifeVest Therapy which is essentially a wearable defibrillator for patients with heart troubles.
Long Term Care
At Arista Healthcare, we provide 24 hour support to all of our long-term care residents. With 24-hour access to nursing and a full array of hospital services, you can trust that your loved one is in good hands. We have Medicare and Medicaid licensed specialists on site to provide the best possible personalized care around the clock. The long-term care unit also focuses on restorative rehabilitation to promote the residents ability to adapt and adjust to living as independently as possible while living at Arista.